Fri, Oct 18|
First Steps to Making your Personal Natural Medicine Cabinet
Time & Location
Oct 18, 2019, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Sanctuary Imports, 822 Lamar Ave, Charlotte, NC 28204, USA
About The Event
In the class you will learn to:
· Identify 4 plants: Lavender, Motherswort, Mugwort, and Rosehip
· What tools to use for making plant medicine
· Learn how to make a tincture
· Learn how to make a face oil
· Learn how to make Infused teas
· Take a mini journey with the consciousness of Mugwort
In a world full of synthetic medicine with many side effects, here is an opportunity to learn about wild plants and the medicinal uses for your own natural medicine cabinet.
During this 2 hour workshop, you will learn to identify 4 wild plants, and how they may benefit the mind, body, and spirit. We will go on a mini plant consciousness journey to meet the spirit of Mugwort and you will take home a sample of Rosehip oil for facial use.
Join us with a curious mind and a willingness to learn about the magic of plant medicine and their medicinal uses.
No experience necessary
Plant Medicine Workshop