Fri, Jul 21|
Introduction to Spiral Hive Embodied (S.H.E.)
After a pause over the last several years, the time is right to re-emerge with our sacred tradition; calling; gathering, supporting, listening. Hearts are open to welcoming new women to circle; we ask you to attend the required introductory class starting at 5 pm, before our main gathering at 6pm.
Time & Location
Jul 21, 5:00 PM – 5:45 PM
Sanctuary Imports, 822 Lamar Ave, Charlotte, NC 28204, USA
About The Event
Spiral Hive Embodied. (S.H.E)
A little about us. We have been participating in women’s ancient healing ways for more than 15 years.
After taking a little pause the last several years, the time is right to re-emerge with our sacred tradition; calling; gathering, supporting, listening; growing individually and as a circle.
Our hearts are open to welcoming new women to our circle. We ask that you attend the required introductory class which starts at 5 pm just before our main gathering at 6:00 pm.
This 45-minute class will review the sacred elements of building the energy of sacred space along with “circle etiquette” which will support you being fully present for yourself and others. Whether you been a part of a long-term circle yourself, or just beginning this sacred journey, this class will provide you with the discernment of your heart if Spiral Hive Embodied is right for you.
The Guiding Principles of S.H.E.
- To affirm and facilitate each woman’s connection with herself, to other women and to All There Is.
- To recognize, cultivate and nurture each woman to birth her sacred gifts into world.
- To create a safe sacred space to support women to explore the depth of their inner and outer worlds.
- To practice the art of ritual and ceremony as a way of life and healing for individuals, communities and the earth.
- To provide opportunities for women to “access their personal power and experience themselves as sacred” (Ruth Barrett)
- To practice the Right Use of Power by intertwining love and strength as demonstrated by our actions and speech towards ourselves and to one another.
We are the one's we've been waiting for.
- June Jordan
Intro to S.H.E.